3 Ways to Transfer Counting Bowl Quotas Easily
3 ways to transfer counting bowl quotas at this time it is important to know if you or your friends run out of quota at any time. Of course, it is problematic if you do not have a quota within 1 hour. You cannot use communication applications like whatsapp, Telegram, Signal, and so on. Similarly, social media applications cannot be opened without quotas.
While for now the need for communication applications is very important. Especially for people who work remotely, full-time communication is carried out via electronic devices. Work will be hindered, even missing important moments when you run out of quota.
This is also the case with social media, both users and content creators. For users , of course, you don’t want to be left behind by new news from friends. For content creators, they want to capture and share interesting moments instantly. If it’s just so many hours late, it will lose the feeling because many people have already shared it. After we have been able to feel the importance of quotas, we provide information on 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel quotas.
3 Ways to Transfer Counting Bowl Quotas Easily
Thefollowing describes the way used toeasily exceed counting bowl quotas.
- Send quotas via UMB
- To send credit via UMB, open the “call” service.
- Enter the *500*2# number to get a selection of services.
- You will see an Internet data service message, select point 1 for the command “Yes”.
- You can then write the provider number that receives Internet data.
- The next step fills in the value of the internet data to be sent
- Finally, enter the number 1 for the agree command.
- If the delivery process is successful, you will receive a message that the delivery of the quota has been successful.
- Via USSD
- Open the “call” menu and then enter *363 #
- Then arahkan at point 8 to access internet data information
- Point 7 to the other package commands.
- Select point 4 or “Gift” for the command to send internet data.
- Enter the provider number you want to go to.
- Then navigate to the command “quota transfer package Flash Gift”.
- Finally, just give a shipping order and wait for information on the completion of the transfer process.
- Via the App
- If you want to send Internet data using one of the 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel quota using the My Telkomsel application, you must install it on an electronic device. Download it from the Play Store, if you don’t already have one.
- If the application is installed, navigate to “Give a Gift”
- Navigate the Transfer Quota pane
- Then enter the number of the intended friends provider for internet data. Similarly, with the amount of Internet data being sent
- Not so long ago, will get a confirmation message.
- Confirm to complete the process of sending internet data.
Requirements andrules for sending Telkomsel quotas
The requirements to be able to apply the 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel quota above, when the intended provider is the same among Telkom companies, such as Telkomsel, and Telkomsel Loop, SimPATI. For now, it’s still not able to send to other providers outside of Telkom, such as Indosat, and so on.
The next requirement is a minimum of 50 MB of Internet data that can be sent with . The maximum limit in a single transfer is 5 hundred MB. While the total delivery in 1 day is up to 3 GB with a maximum delivery frequency of 6 times. So if you use the maximum value of both the frequency and the amount of internet data, the value is exactly 3 GB.
While the fee needed for 1 transfer is 5 thousand rupiah. While the remaining credit when taken 5 thousand rupiah for shipping costs is 1 thousand rupiah. So if you still have 5 thousand rupiah credit on your card, you cannot send a quota.
In addition, the internet data usage limit due to 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel quota is 3 days. When it takes longer than 3 days, the internet data sent by others will no longer be used. Even the internet data is forfeited and the value returns to how it was, if you do not fill it in. But for the sender, the period of use will not decrease.
Advantages of Telkomsel to facilitate delivery
Knowing the 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel quotas is not only important because of the needs. In addition, there are relatively more provider users under Telkom than other providers. So those who want to get a shipment or send credit are much easier.
The number of users is inextricably linked to the many benefits that users can enjoy. Today, as many as 78 million people become her loyal customers. This is because the network that is owned is considered the most stable. In addition, signal coverage can reach 95 percent of all areas of Indonesian citizens.
With more than 27 thousand telecommunications infrastructure, it is not surprising thathuman rights organizationsin all regions in Indonesia can use it. This provider has built more than 24 thousand telecommunication accesses in the village through the USO. In addition, telkom is also Telkomsel Loop, Kartu AS and SimPATI that can transfer internet data from Telkomsel.
In terms of network quality, with continuity, Telkomsel can meet world standards with coverage of more than 98 percent of its level of connectivity. The quality of this network is also affected by dual-band GMS 9 hundred, 1.8 thousand, up to +3G.
This is inextricably linked to the amount of budget to maintain the stability and quality of the network. No less than 17 trillion rupiah is provided to maintain consumer comfort. This is to maintain its network, services and products.
Telkomsel also continues to develop its products. You can name, call name, iPhone 3G, Black Berry Internet Service, Wallet T-Cash, mobile banking, Telkomsel Flash, and so on. Telkomsel will continue to develop its innovations to cater to the mobile lifestyle.
Not to mention that when you encounter any problems, Telkomsel’s professionalism is shown by customer service. Today, more than 500 thousand service centers of high standards are provided. There are M kiosks, outlet dealers, Gra PARI, Call centers, and so on.
How to Save on Shipments Quota
Of course, given that the quota sent is limited, you should use as much as possible. This effort sometimes fails because everything is needed for important things. However, there are several efforts that can be made to store data obtained from one of the 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel quota.
- Turn off automatic updates
Among those who often unknowingly spend data, applications update automatically. To avoid this, you can set up application updates manually. Change the Auto-Update settings in the Play Store to Over Wi-Fi Online or Do Not Update Automatically.
- Turn off automatic downloads
This automatic download can also apply to applications such as WhatsApp and Telegram. Change the setting from automatically downloading media/files sent by others to manual downloading. This can be done by setting up the data storage for manual downloading.
To store data, you can use an offline system for applications that are commonly used online. For example, spotify app, Google Map, and so on offer offline and online formats. But for some applications, you can use the offline format for paid.
Finally, if you do indeed have access to M-Banking or how to independently purchase other credit, you can do so right away. It’s safer, easier, can measure usage limitations, and so on. Of the process of 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel quota is used only in a precarious situation.